SONG FOR TODAY: The Beach Boys - 'Do It Again'

So during one of my recent charity shop vinyl searches I cam across a vinyl copy of 'L.A (Light Album') by the BEACH BOYS, an album I'm not familiar with which I knew would be well worth the purchase and to add to my increasing collection of Beach Boys LPs. So after getting home I decided to play it, but after about 3 or 4 tracks I decided this definitely wasn't their finest moment and the band were without a doubt past their peak at the time. I will however definitely revisit this record and listen to it in full. So here is one of their better moments, a song that used to bring much pleasure when played on my Beach Boys 'Greatest Hits' LP when I started investigating them further in the late 90s. 'Do It Again' isn't as one-dimensional as their early material, but it does bring to mind those exciting old surf vibes. 

Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...