SONG FOR TODAY: Space - Avenging Angels

So while out on a charity shop record hunt,I came across Liverpool Britpop band Space's 'Tin Planet' album from 1998, an album I nevr got round to buying back then because although I LOVED this track I knew the rest of them weren't worth me parting with my money for, unless it came along very cheaply at a car boot sale or charity shop one day. And last week it finally did, for £1. And as I imagined, it WAS a terrible album (a review of those horrors coming soon), but this track will always remind me of the post-Britpop days when people still just about had faith in what was happening in the music scene, despite things (commercially) slipping gradually....


Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...