SONG FOR TODAY: Oslo - Skrika

Oslo were a band who came and went very quickly. This track 'Skrika' grew on me after hearing it a few times on The Evening Session back in 1999, and I went out and bought the CD single from Replay Records in Bath (as I did most of the great indie singles of the late 90's)

Today, over a decade late and I've finally started listening to Oslo's album 'Daylight', also released back in 1999.  And it does sound pretty good so far.... I don't know if this band went on to record any more material, it's unlikely they did. Anyway here's the single 'Skrika'.


Comments

  1. Hello Man, I met this band on a Jools Holland show.
    They amazed me, Skrika and Shes into Strange, are great songs.
    I can´t find the album on the net. Would you like to share it to me???
    If you want, please write to me: jocargua@gmail.com.
    Nice Blog. Thank You, Folk..!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...