SONG FOR TODAY: Cooler - Supersod


Those not familiar with the concept of 'Song For Today' should be aware that I do an A to Z series of great songs, one for every day, and for the last few weeks I have been running you through an A to Z of lost late 90's/early 00's indie classics, mostly from forgotten bands.

I've gone from A all the way to W, but couldn't find any lost indie classics from the late 90's/early 00's that were made by any artists beginning with Q, X,Y or Z. So to make up for that I'm including some extra tracks, one of which is 'Supersod' by Cooler..........



Now up until yesterday I had forgotten about this song, but recently have been trying to rack my brains over a mystery song from the late 90's that sampled the drums from Gary Glitter's 'Rock N Roll'. It turns out that the track in question was this one by Cooler which I can clearly remember owning on CD when it came out. Probably more of a lost big beat classic than an indie classic, but by 1999 big beat was becoming part of indie anyway. I'm going to conclude this series of 'Song For Today' tomorrow with another lost indie classic and soon I will be uploading some great compilations containing the tracks I have featured in this series.....


 ....



Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...