Cast complete recording sessions for comeback album


Cast have completed recording sessions for their first album in 10 years.


The Liverpool four-piece, who reformed for a series of live gigs including a live date in London for the 15th anniversary of their debut album 'All Change' last year, have layed down 12 tracks for their fifth studio album. "So it's all recorded, 12 tracks, from the first take of the first song to the last breath blown down the microphone on the last track," singer John Power wrote on the band's official Twitter page Twitter.com/castofficial. "Should begin mixing in the next few days, then mastered and then ready for release."

The singer revealed that he wrote a "body" of new material last year which inspired him to reform the band. At the time he told NME: I've been writing a body of work that has made me feel at peace with the stuff I've done in the past and I don’t want to think too far ahead, but I thought it would probably work for Cast. So I thought: 'Why don’t we get together?'

Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...