LISTEN TO: Gaz Coombes Presents - Here Come The Bombs

I've been listening to this for a while now and what a great album. Expect the things you loved from Supergrass but with added twists and turns. Gaz Coombes releases 'Here Come The Bombs' on May 21 via Hot Fruit Recordings and EMI Label Services. Read the album review HERE.


The album has been produced with Sam Williams and recorded in Coombes's home studio and at Williams's Temple Studio in Oxford.


"In a band, when you get a group of people who are walking the same path, it can be the most beautiful thing," said Coombes. "But with this I felt it was really focused on just what I wanted to get across, and on my inspirations - they were all my things that I'm into, whether it's film, film soundtrack, or past artists that we didn't really look at much in Supergrass. That was all really exciting. This is a completely blank page in a blank book, ready to be written on."

Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...