LISTEN TO: Martin Rossiter - The Defenestration Of St Martin

Martin Rossiter, former frontman of 90's indie legends Gene has finally released his debut solo album 'The Defenestration Of St Martin'. The album was funded by fans via the innovative PledgeMusic site, and was released today (November 26th 2012). You can listen to the album in full via the Spotify player below...


Martin says: "I’ve wanted to make this album for years. Ten beautiful songs, secular hymns, piano and voice – nothing to detract or distract from the melody and the words. Some of these words will undoubtedly make you cry. The melodies will turn to flesh the most calcified heart. For those of you with a chipper disposition you’re clearly here in error. However, while I have your attention, there may be the odd moment for you..."


Three Points on a Compas
I Want To Choose When I Sleep Alone
No One Left To Blame
Sing It Loud
Where There Are Pixels
I Must Be Jesus
My Heart’s Designed for Pumping Blood
Drop Anchor
Darling Sorrow
Let the Waves Carry You





Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...