RW/FF With Ben P Scott #21

Again, this week's RW/FF contains very few words but lots of great music. Some of the best new tracks I've been loving over the past 7 days, plus choice selections from the best recent albums. Includes Goat, Bleech, Deaf Club, The Hosts, Eyes And No Eyes, Steve Cradock, The Bloody Beetroots feat Paul McCartney and Youth, and Arctic Monkeys. In the "rewind" part, more classic tracks from the glorious year that was 1995, including Sleeper, Shed Seven, Gene, Dubstar, Marion, Radiohead, The Verve, Echobelly, The Charlatans and Oasis...

So last week's column contained very few words and a selection of brilliant new music. This week I'm afraid will be the same. I'm not just being lazy, honest. As I said before, this is due to my new job (where I am working some rather unusual hours), my gradual work on an upcoming book I am writing, plus the fact that June has thrown up so many great new albums, I've been struggling to listen to them all and take them in properly. What I do know is that the Jagwar Ma album and the sophomore LP from Miles Kane are both fantastic records that deserve your attention....


BLEECH - NOT LIKE YOU


THE HOSTS - GIVE YOUR LOVE TO HER

DEAF CLUB - APRIL

EYES NO EYES - IF NO ONE ELSE SAW IT

GOAT - STONEGOAT


STEVE CRADOCK - ANY WAY THE WIND BLOWS

THE BLOODY BEETROOTS FEAT PAUL MCCARTNEY AND YOUTH - OUT OF SIGHT


ARCTIC MONKEYS - DO I WANNA KNOW?


1995
SLEEPER - INBETWEENER


GENE - LONDON CAN YOU WAIT?


DUBSTAR - STARS


CAST - SANDSTORM

SHED SEVEN - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN TONIGHT?


MARION - SLEEP


RADIOHEAD - HIGH AND DRY


THE VERVE - HISTORY


ECHOBELLY - GREAT THINGS


THE CHARLATANS - HERE COMES A SOUL SAVER


OASIS - CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA


Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...