LISTEN: The BPS Christmas Eve Broadcast 2013

My favourite day of the year is today. Yes, Christmas Eve is a day that I prefer to Christmas Day itself, mainly because the sadness of the big day passing is further away, and the magic is yet to come. So following on from the live broadcast I was part of a few weeks ago at the Melksham Christmas Fayre, I have had the pleasure of recording another festive special for my local station Melksham Town Sound. This time round, it's a cosy Christmas Eve special, ideal for when you're wrapping the last of the presents by the fireside later. The show will be on from 10pm until midnight, and can be heard at the MTS website HERE. It can also be heard online now via the Mixcloud player below. 

Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...