REWIND: Kraftwerk - 'Computer Love'

The group who changed my mind about synth music forever, how could I not be converted by awesome tracks such as this? In the very late 90's (although it may have been the year 2000) my school friend Jason B gave me a recorded cassette tape, one side containing 'The Man Machine' and the other 'Computer World'. From then on, I no longer believed that 80's music was shite... 'Computer Love' (German version title: "Computerliebe") was released on the 1981 album 'Computer World' and as a single in the same year. The song, on a double A-sided single with 'The Model' ( a song originally released in 1978) went to #1 in the UK Singles Chart. The melody of "Computer Love" was later used in Coldplay's song 'Talk'...



Comments

  1. Great track and great band, having to listen over and over along with some NEU! and Can to get C*ldplay's smug faces out of my head.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...