REWIND: Peter Gabriel - 'Exposure'

Today's 'Rewind' selection is taken from another album that I have only just purchased recently. When visiting the Revolver record shop in Weston-Super-Mare a few weeks ago, I picked up a vinyl copy of Peter Gabriel's confusingly self-titled second LP from 1978. I say confusingly, because Gabriel's first four albums were all self-titled and can only be identified by their sleeves. So I'll refer to this as "the fingernails album". Some call it "Scratch". Guitarist Robert Fripp served as producer, and his influence on the album is evident in the use of his "Frippertronics" on the superbly weird 'Exposure'. The album reached No. 10 on the UK charts.


For an article about the shop I bought this LP from (and the place where the above photo was taken) go HERE.



Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...