Track Of The Day: The Amazing Snakeheads - 'Here It Comes Again'

Quite simply an essential resource for any true music lover, BBC 6Music continues to guide me to some incredible stuff. 

The man who introduced me to a lot of the music I bought in the late 90s is still doing his thing on air, with 6Music his residence. Yes, I'm talking about indie scene legend Steve Lamacq, who played this superb tune on his show last week... 

A band I'm still completely unfamiliar with, The Amazing Snakeheads are due to release their debut album 'Amphetamine Ballads' next week on April 14. They are signed to Domino Records and are from Glasgow. 

Imagine if Joy Division and The Stooges formed a supergroup and then boarded a rocket to space. Raw and energised intensity.





Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...