REWIND: Bad Religion - 'You'

Following Monday night's edition of RW/FF Radio (which will be online for you to listen to very soon), I did an extra hour of radio duties last night (Wednesday September 17) when I guest hosted the weekly punk rock show The Colour Of Vinyl. The show is usually hosted by Rob Escott (who also co-runs Sheer Music promotions), but since Rob couldn't make it last night, he handed the reigns over to me for one night. So for an hour between 8pm and 9pm I played out some of the key songs from my "punk rock years", that period from 2003-2009 when I listened to very little but punk, ska, psychobilly and anything else that was deemed "acceptable" by the punk scene. And while I thank God that I don't play by those rules anymore, it was great revisiting the highly rousing tunage that used to fire me up so much about a decade ago. One song I played was Bad Religion's excellent 'You', a track taken from their 1992 album 'No Control'. The LP was Bad Religion's fourth overall, and was released in 1989 on Epitaph Records.

The Colour Of Vinyl isn't just a radio show... Like RW/FF, it is also a music site featuring reviews, news and lots more. Find it HERE.




Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...