REWIND: Dodgy - 'Grand Old English Oak Tree'

It was quite a surprise to recently learn that one of my favourite bands are playing a gig at the home of the football team that I happen to support. The legends that are Dodgy have announced a gig that's taking place in part of Stamford Bridge in London, which is of course the home of Chelsea FC. I've heard talk before about the 550 capacity Under The Bridge venue, and am looking forward to visiting this vibrant and colourful place on October 31 when Dodgy play a gig there. I have a feeling the combination of a great venue, a superb band, and the location is going to make for a brilliant night. One particular track I'd like them to play is this beautiful and underrated gem from their 1993 debut 'The Dodgy Album', which has in recent times become my favourite song off of that LP... The band are currently working on their fifth studio album, which is due for release next year via the Cherry Red label. More info about Dodgy's gig at Under The Bridge can be found HERE.



Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...