REWIND: Culture Beat - 'Anything'

I've been getting more and more nostalgic since I turned 30 earlier this year. So much so that I have found myself watching TFI Friday every Friday night, and also working my way through lots of old episodes of The ITV Chart Show. I started watching it from 1994 onwards, although it appears that YouTube is missing all the stuff from the later part of the year. You can follow along with me by going to my ITV Chart Show playlist HERE. One song that hung round the Top 10 for a while that year was this piece of awesomeness from Culture Beat. Everyone remembers 'Mr Vain', but despite it being a big hit (reaching number 5), nobody seems to mention this one, which to my ears is a superior track...


Comments



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...